Click here for more details
Conference Prospectus and Agenda Here
More information on Tafe NSW here
The conference will cover the following;
- Solutions for getting in and out of the vehicle in all mobility scenarios
- Solutions for being both a passenger and driver in the vehicle for all mobility scenarios
- Solutions scenario case studies with real life examples
- Insight into how these modifications are carried out and dealt with internationally
- What the testing process is for these solutions and the testing required by law
- The relevant Australian standards and international standards that would apply to such solutions
- Vehicle safety for all the above solutions
The conference will be broken up into smaller group sessions throughout the day, all attendees will have the opportunity to attend every session. Each session will be presented by a representative from one of our international suppliers.
There will be presentations by representatives from the following organisations;
- Autoadapt – Sweden
- Bruno Independent Living Aids – USA
- Kivi Mobility Freedom – Italy
- Autolift – Italy
- Tripod Mobility – The Netherlands
- Fat Dual Controls – The Netherlands
- Ali Akbarian from Mobility Engineering
- Amin Akbarian from Mobility Engineering
- Guest speakers to be announced
BENEFIT TO ATTENDEES:
We hold this conference in the hope to bring together all of the industry partners and leaders, to develop open communication channels between all stakeholders and to keep the industry continuously updated about vehicle mobility solutions. This is an opportunity to get an insight into our vehicle conversion facility, engage with our staff and leading international suppliers to talk about exciting new trends and products from overseas.
This conference is an opportunity for all stakeholders of the mobility industry to learn and be aware of the solutions available for the above content outlined and to make sure everyone is travelling in the safest way possible.
This event is open to all industry professionals who have an interest in mobility solutions including; Occupational Therapists, Government representatives, key decision makers, policy makers, suppliers and installers etc.
STYLE OF PRESENTATION:
The conference will start with an introduction to Mobility Engineering and our place in the industry. The conference will then move into workshop group sessions where there will be a presentation on the solutions available from that organisation as well as case studies and interactive activities.